"They was a-splishing and a-splashing" - Bobby Darin

I know that I've professed my love of rubber shoes before, but with the whole "Spring showers" period around the corner (which will make a welcome relief from the "Spring snowstorms" period I'm currently in) I couldn't resist these beauties from J Crew.

The only dark cloud (sorry) is that I find myself passing up the opportunity to add a splash of color to my footwear and am, instead, looking longingly at the black pair. Ah well, at least my feet will be dry...albeit slightly funereal.

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • S. said...
    6:51 PM
    No need to apologize, black is never wrong. ;)
  • Hebden,

    don't feel bad about visiting me or not because i feel amateur compared to your blog.
    you are far more talented than me in a certain way.
    I am close to sign a deal for a great website that will help us to have a english version of style and the city.
    you'll love it and may will like to work with us.
    just a month to wait

    how are you and who are you passionated stylish woman ?


    Kamel LAHMADI
    street style romancer in Paris
  • Elizabeth said...
    2:32 PM
    Oh come on, buy two pair! Or three. Then you can have black, and color.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...