Too cool for school?

People's High School memories tend to veer between two extremes...the golden period of the popular kid, the high point of their lives...to the "thank God that's over", running for the gates, there has to be more to life than this sensation...and, of course, all possible permutations in between.

In my case, it was more of a "the place is fine, the classes are fine, but the people are killing me" scenario. Which makes it all the more confusing to find that I have a soft spot for Fallon's rose gold High School Ridicule Cuff. All the popular taunts are there...basketcase, classclown, hipster, prep, ditz, weirdo, punk...perhaps that's why I like it, it's therapy in jewelry form.
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 4 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    6:32 PM
    It's definitely got a cool look.
  • WendyB said...
    11:23 PM
    Too depressing for me! I want my jewelry to make people feel royal, not have a bad flashback to high school years.
  • S. said...
    2:41 AM
    I think this is really great and is sort of has a geeky vibe with all those names. Definetly unique.
  • click said...
    1:46 PM
    I read so much helpful data above!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...