Ask…and ye shall receive

You may recall that after browsing through my shirt collection I came away with a general feeling of contentment...and a vague yearning for "something dark". Well, however oblique my request, the fashion Gods were obviously listening...and putting in some powerful overtime...as I stumbled across this United Bamboo linen sailor shirt in Creatures of Comfort’s sale area. It’s from last summer’s collection...but, really, when isn’t "nautical" a summer trend?...and therefore reduced by a hearty 70%. It also pretty much encapsulates what I had in mind when I put in my "something dark" request...i.e., classic, with a twist...which makes me a very happy like camper...er, I mean sailor.Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    7:06 AM
    This seems very "you," and very cool.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...