Galosh (no, not the Russian anti-ballistic missile, the other one...)

Though I've done frequent posts on the subject of waterproof footwear...wellies, rubber shoes, and the like...this is my first ever post on the humble galosh. Which is probably due to the fact that I hadn't realized that anyone even made galoshes anymore. Until, that it, I came across SWIMS' website.

SWIMS' galoshes are designed to slip over your ballet flats and protect them from inclement weather...and, if your shoes are leather, they'll even get polished while you walk (just the thing for someone like me who is a little...shall we say lazy...about polishing my shoes).
Photobucket

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 4 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    10:52 AM
    I had to talk these up for my Fashion156 editor... he thought they were hideous but I osrta like them...
  • Hebden said...
    1:10 PM
    They're definitely that kind of ugly/cute which gets under your skin.
  • 12:24 AM
    They are incredibly cute--the bright colors makes them something I'd wear even when it's not raining (but then I'd have to contend with strange stares).
  • Elizabeth said...
    6:42 PM
    These are a great idea. The first-ever cute galoshes.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...