Origami - from ori meaning "folding" and kami meaning "paper"

I think that it's pretty well established by this point that I have "handbag issues"...and have spent more than any rational person should to obtain my latest obsession...but the one bag that I always assumed I would never get my sticky little hands on was an Hermes Kelly bag. Having concluded that even I would baulk at spending that much on a bag...especially when weighed up against, say, a round-the-world cruise or other item on my 'things to do before I die' list.

So, imagine my excitement when I learned that it was possible to visit Hermes' website and download your own Kelly...admittedly, not the leather version...but a paper mock-up (not for use during rainstorms). Of course, I could always trace it onto canvas for a slightly sturdier version...

Photobucket

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 4 comments:

  • WendyB said...
    12:16 PM
    That's funny -- maybe it's the solution to Bluefly's Prada bag problem. Draw your own fairies!
  • Anonymous said...
    12:36 PM
    I'm loving the layout of the new Hermes site...
  • 3:31 PM
    That's too cute!
  • Elizabeth said...
    10:52 PM
    Oh, this is brilliant. I'm downloading my own and decorating it.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...