“She who waits for her knight must remember - she will have to clean up after his horse”

It's reprehensible (and I should be ashamed of myself) but this Marc Jacobs coat does not make me thing 'chic, 1950's housewife, out for an evening of dinner and dancing'...no, it makes me think 'cleaning ladies smock'...irregardless of which, I LOVE it.

Were it not for the hefty $4,000 pricetag (yes, you read that correctly) I would be trying to figure out ways of adding it to my (already extensive) coat collection...as it is I'll just pause, smell the flowers, and then move on...
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 4 comments:

  • LittleDoodles said...
    7:40 AM
    I completely agree...there's something almost grannyish about it....but I love granny fashion!
  • Anonymous said...
    8:30 AM
    Perfectly apt for my Pushing Daisies obsession
  • WendyB said...
    9:44 AM
    I think my grandmother wore that in the '70s.
  • Elizabeth said...
    10:04 PM
    I like it, grandma or not!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...