A very merry un-birthday to you...

Belated birthday greetings to the lovely enc over at observationmode...as an tribute to your one-woman quest to worm the humble jumpsuit into our hearts and minds...and potentially our closets...I offer this little number from American Apparel's vintage store, California Select.

May I draw your attention to the luxurious polyester fabrication, the floral hood-lining, the toggle neck-closure...and the look of desperation on the model's face as she tries to figure out how much longer she has to wear it for...

Joyeux Anniversaire! Buon Compleanno! Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 4 comments:

  • WendyB said...
    8:05 AM
    I miss the jumpsuit posts!
  • Elizabeth said...
    7:00 PM
    Oh, THANK YOU, Hebden! I am truly flattered that you'd use up your valuable real estate on this most challenging of jumpsuits!

    I love it.

    Thank you again.

    —enc
  • 2:30 PM
    I especially love the drape on the legs,and the bizarre colour.
  • site said...
    7:08 AM
    Thanks so much for the post, pretty helpful information.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...