"We lost because we didn't win." - Ronaldo

As I sat on a bar stool yesterday afternoon and watched Chelsea's dreams of a Champions League win in Moscow against Manchester United melt away...or should I say sail away considering it rained heavily for the majority of the game...I knew that something was missing.

It wasn't till today, however, that I knew what it was...and that is an 8oz jar of optimism. Yes, a little optimism would be very useful right about now...
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 6 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    9:23 AM
    Pray tell... you aren't...a Chelsea fan are you?!?
  • miss milki said...
    10:26 AM
    haha! these were on my list to blog about...you got there before me! Aren't they brilliant?!
  • Elizabeth said...
    2:52 PM
    I was sad to hear that Chelsea didn't win. I've been a supporter of theirs since I lived in their 'hood. Yobbos and all, I loved them.
  • Hebden said...
    6:37 AM
    susie - what can I say?

    miss milki - aren't they fun?

    enc - talk about a small world...I used to live in that area myself...
  • The Spicers said...
    11:36 AM
    I need the jumbo size jar!
  • 1:33 AM
    I actually saw a part of that game as I passed by the bar part of the restaurant I had lunch at. It is awfully disappointing when it's so close, yet so far--but hope springs eternal.

    The jar of optimism is a pretty fun though.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...