When you're a Jet, you're a Jet all the way...

As you can see by my labels for this post, I was a little unsure of how to classify these delightfully rustic, handcrafted wooden knuckledusters. Should they fall under...

Accessories...something to carry in your handbag for whenever those inevitable "punch-ups in a logger's bar" occur?

OR

House and Garden...perhaps they should be on a coffee table as some kind of woodsy-thug objet d'art?

Or is trying to classify them a redundant feat? Should we simply sit back and enjoy?
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    11:30 PM
    I vote for "enjoy." They're cool just because they're cool.
  • WendyB said...
    12:49 AM
    Funny!
  • 10:42 PM
    I've never seen these before. Interesting! I'd probably leave them on my vanity or coffee table, as they're sure to be a conversation piece.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...