Beyond the fringe...

Having been pondering some knee-high fringed sandals from Topshop for a few weeks now I happened upon this picture of Elle Macpherson in a much more expensive (though remarkably similar) pair from Etro...yet another lesson that it's often best to stop and think before making the leap into the shopping abyss...because if these shoes can make "The Body" look stumpy what hope is there for us mere mortals?Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 5 comments:

  • WendyB said...
    9:57 AM
    I still love them. Maybe not with that dress.
  • Adri said...
    2:54 PM
    Hmmm, maybe with a really short skirt or shorts? But they would still look like a reeeeally bad leghair day :-)
  • Elizabeth said...
    7:40 PM
    Yes, that's it^^^ show more leg.
  • Anonymous said...
    6:50 AM
    The dress isn't really helping...
  • Anonymous said...
    4:27 PM
    I had my very own dream of fringe gladiator in the early spring. Only I was still pregnant at the time, thus my legs weren't really in the best shape possible so I gave up buying them (and I still regret that decision but I know it was a good one because I need time to regain shape and that fringe high sandal needs maximum leg exposure for best fit). So you have to show as much leg possible when you wear these sandals.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...