"Greetings Everybody! This is your number one enemy, your favourite playmate..."

Photobucket


With no vacation plans on the horizon I found myself drooling over the Tokyo Rose editorial in the summer issue of 10 magazine. Not necessarily for the clothes...Marc Jacobs' deconstructed dresses not exactly being my cup of sake (though I wouldn't say no to the Anna Sui top and skirt above)...more for the general ambiance of the shots.

A slightly surreal vacation, with suitably twisted sightseeing outfits, sounds fun right about now...and Tokyo is on my "one of these days I'm going to get on a plane and go there" list...but until that happens I will live vicariously through the pages of a magazine.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    12:19 AM
    Tokyo is a cool city. You belong there, even if it's only for a little while. You'd really appreciate it's tone and wonder.
  • 7:00 PM
    It's great! Wonder why more western mags don't shoot in Tokyo? Is it *that* expensive?

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...