A jug of wine, a loaf of bread...and thou

Working on the theory that 'one out of five isn't bad'...even when it's applied to the five food groups...I once spent several weeks in Paris surviving on baguettes and red wine. Something which I can't recommend from a dietary perspective but is certainly a regimen that saves money for the necessities of life...ie, shopping.

On the upside, it appears that I'm not alone in my love of the dough and the grape as I just came across this bread and wine bag...
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    8:57 PM
    I love things like that. In the '70s, everything seemed to indicate it's own purpose with huge, slabby typography. That was a cool trend that I miss even now.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...