“Just tell yourself, Duckie, you're really quite lucky!” - Dr. Seuss

After some restless clicking...some days visiting numerous websites in a short span of time can have a curiously calming effect...I ended up at Lucky magazine, where my eye was caught by the "cute outfit of the day" for May 30th.

I always think that this particular length and style of skirt can be problematic...with a definite tendency towards dowdiness...so it's nice to see someone wearing one and looking, yes, cute. Maybe it's time to resurrect a few of these skirts which have been languishing in the furthest outreaches of my closet...
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    3:31 PM
    If anyone could pull off this length skirt without looking dowdy, it's you. I hope you'll give it a try.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...