"Letting 'I dare not' wait upon 'I would'...like the cat in the adage..."

PhotobucketAs you may have noticed, I've been hemming and hawing over summer dresses for a deplorable amount of time now. So long in fact that fate has given me a reminder that sometimes a girl can take too long to make up her mind as...having finally narrowed down my selection to Wood Wood's lilac over-sized shirt dress...I clicked on the link I had saved and discovered...it's sold out.

Yes, there's definitely a fine line between waiting to make the right selection and sitting on the fence so long that it develops woodworm. So, back to the drawing board go I...and at this rate summer will be over before I make up my mind...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    11:49 AM
    I so often do that too... love the softness of that lilac...
  • Elizabeth said...
    12:09 AM
    Such an interesting shape and color.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...