“Men make counterfeit money; in many more cases, money makes counterfeit men.” - Sydney J. Harris

These coin necklaces look like something that you'd find as you rummage through a box of odds and ends in an antique shop. Nicely worn and knocked around, comforting in the well-worn way.

What do you think...a penny for your thoughts?

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 4 comments:

  • Baby Owl. said...
    9:04 AM
    Oh I like... though I'm tempted to rummage through a bric-a-brac antique shop to attempt to create a unique version. Cheaper too!
  • Elizabeth said...
    11:26 AM
    I really like those. I wouldn't mind having one. . .
  • Anonymous said...
    4:13 PM
    I like them...as a Canadian that moose is calling to me..

    Of course, they're all great.

    Christine
  • Unknown said...
    8:28 PM
    I love these!!! The ship is my favorite!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...