Pom-tiddly-om-pom...pom...pom

As I'm having some summer clothing "issues" you may have noticed that my mind is moving onto accessories...for the simple reason that no matter how much I may look like a wilted piece of lettuce after 5 minutes outside at least my bag/bracelet/shoes can retain their dignity (yes, the high humidity of summer has finally arrived and I'm feeling...limp).

This pompom bedecked basket bag however looks crisp, yet fun, and reminds me of a summer that I spent in the south of France (where, thanks to the lack of humidity, I didn't feel as generally mauled by Mother Nature as I do at this moment).
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 4 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    11:46 AM
    That bag looks like it'll stay crisp in all kinds of weather!

    I love it's quaint quality!
  • WendyB said...
    1:08 PM
    Please, take me away from this humidity. I hates it.
  • said...
    2:49 AM
    being mauled by nature is one way of putting it. bag is rather fetching though.
  • Anonymous said...
    11:22 AM
    I'll never tire of pom pom trim.....

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...