"Quack, quack" says the duck

I've mentioned my fascination with rubber shoes before and, gosh darn it, I'm going to do it again. I can't help it...the idea of having fashionable shoes that also allow me to go for a walk in the rain and keep my feet dry is too entrancing to ignore...I'm obviously part human/part waterfowl.

My latest find are these black and white rubber brogues. Shoes so snazzy that I would brave the pound to dollar exchange rate to get them in my grasp...were it not for the fact that they're not available in my size.
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 4 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    9:00 AM
    The caps on those are so incredibly shiny...
  • Elizabeth said...
    10:33 AM
    Ohhhhhhhhh. Those are superb.
  • Anonymous said...
    11:00 AM
    The shoes look awesome!!! Where can I get them?
  • WendyB said...
    8:53 PM
    I can't believe those are rubber! Cool.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...