Take a little walk with me...

You may be familiar with Louis Vuitton's printed travel guides...I must admit that I've seen them in stores but never flicked through...now LV is moving into the arena of audio guides which you can download into your mp3 player or phone. It's an interesting idea though the website did leave me with more questions than answers...if only because of the disturbing way that actress Shu Qi tells me she's going to show me "her Hong Kong"...quite frankly the one thing that I don't need from an audio tour is that overwhelming suspicion that it's trying to proposition me.

My other issue is cost-related as, at $17 each, it's rather expensive to go for a walk in Beijing, Hong Kong, and Shanghai (the three cities currently on offer)...which is rather galling, in these times of rising gas prices surely a virtual walk should be relatively inexpensive?

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • WendyB said...
    9:27 AM
    A friend of mine does great audio guides. Check her out at
    http://ijourneys.com/
  • Elizabeth said...
    8:31 PM
    They should be $2 or $3 bucks, tops.
  • site said...
    8:47 AM
    Goodness, there is a lot of useful data here!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...