“The way money goes so fast these days, they should paint racing stripes on it.” - Mark Russell

It's a little tacky, I admit...in a weird kind of punk meets 80's Madonna kind of way...but I do find myself strangely drawn to Uniqlo's striped belt t-shirt. Thankfully their website doesn't deliver outside the UK, thereby saving me from any random acts of clicking...Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 5 comments:

  • WendyB said...
    1:20 PM
    Reminds me a bit of InsideOut's tromp l'oeil t-shirts.
  • Fashion Addict said...
    3:03 PM
    thanks for adding my link!
  • Elizabeth said...
    12:21 AM
    I'd buy it if I had access. Once again, I'm on the wrong continent.
  • Hebden said...
    3:34 PM
    wendyb - me too, except about $250 or so cheaper

    enc - glad to hear I'm not alone on this one
  • 3:48 AM
    I found a lot of helpful info here!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...