Coco joins the Crew

Photobucket


Despite all the things that irritate me about J Crew (like their horrifically over-priced Collection items...yes, I'm thinking of you $3,500 leopard-beaded dress) I have to admit that there are a lot of things they do right...like their whimsical jewelry...and their items which, unlike the aforementioned beaded dress, look a lot more expensive than they actually are.

Like...the "oh my gosh, is that Chanel?" jackets which are currently on their website...the Astrid...with either Liberty print ruffles or cotton berries...and the structured cashmere Butterfield jacket. Perfect for when you want to be ladylike...in a saturated color, cartoon girl, kind of way.

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 7 comments:

  • WendyB said...
    9:30 AM
    They are a bit cartoon-y. I like the colors though.
  • Elizabeth said...
    5:57 PM
    I like those pieces, but the reality is, they're a lot more "fun" than I am!
  • Anonymous said...
    10:58 AM
    I love that they're a little over exaggerated....
  • 4:14 PM
    I am certainly a fan of the jacket on the right. But i think it's something only the model would be able to pull off.
    Thank you for posting!
  • Anonymous said...
    10:14 AM
    OMG, I just saw the astrid in charcoal at jcrew last night. LOVE!
  • Anonymous said...
    12:06 AM
    I am drooling over these, but they may too bright for me to wear with my wimpy coloring. I adore Coco styles!
  • Karen said...
    12:01 AM
    WOW! Those jackets are so Chanel. I like 'em, but there's something a little off. They're almost comic bookish or something. Maybe a little too bright?

    Good find though. Thanks.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...