“A good intention clothes itself with power” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

I've been holding off from really immersing myself in thoughts of cold weather clothing...not from any apathy...but because Fall is my favorite time of year and as it's still rather uncomfortably sticky outside I didn't want to raise my hopes of layers, coats, and sweaters when I know it's going to be a while before I can actually wear them.

My good intentions flew out of the window however when I browsed through La Garconne's Fall/Winter virtual lookbook..."The Ensembles: Automne-Hiver"....Les Prairies des Paris' fur-collared coat...Vivienne Westwood's faux-fur Yeti chic number...Acne's knitwear (and season inappropriate cotton skirt)...all have me yearning for a nice Arctic blast (and a massive clothing budget).

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    10:05 AM
    All these images make me want the cool weather to arrive.
  • Unknown said...
    10:29 PM
    that coat is fab!!
  • theguildedpage said...
    10:53 AM
    Thank you for your article, really effective piece of writing.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...