Today's question...can a leopard change its spots?

Photobucket


First off, I really need to learn not to make definitive statements...at least ones that are fashion related...mainly because that tricky little swine called fate has a funny way of creeping up on you with racks of clothing that you swore you'd never wear but that suddenly seem appealing.

Case in point, for years now I have been telling myself that "I am not an animal print kind of girl" but now...now I'm feeling definite urges to run wild. Whether it's a by-product of watching My Name Is Barbra on a continuous loop...or a shot of the re-jigged interior of Dover Street Market...or the combined effort of these jackets from Heimstone and See by Chloe...I'm not sure. All I know is it's going to take some effort to keep from taking a walk on the wild side...

Photobucket


 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • WendyB said...
    11:00 AM
    To preserve one's future dignity, it's always best to never say never.
  • Elizabeth said...
    7:28 PM
    Agreed^^ because it always seems to come back and bite us on the behind.

    These animal prints are beautiful, and worth a try.
  • 1:28 PM
    This won't work in reality, that is what I suppose.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...