Hair today...gone tomorrow?

And now for a product which should really irritate all those people spending money on Rogaine and hair transplants...Hairem jewelry from NY based Bijules...though, to be completely factual, the platinum blonde, black, and brown hair is synthetic...only the dyed pieces are actual, human, hair.

For me, the earrings have the most potential...for days when you want some color in, or around, your hair but can't be bothered actually dying it...or have a job that frowns on the occasional pink or orange streak. The, somewhat off-puttingly named, "hairball" can be worn as a brooch or a pillbox hat but conjures up too many images of creatures from science fiction to be something that I'd lust after. I'll pass over the fact that the long chain on the necklace causes some disturbing placement issues...

For those worried about tangles and furballs (and who wouldn't be) each purchase includes its own comb and box. The added benefit? For anyone fed up with using the standard excuse "I can't go out, I'm washing my hair" you now have the updated version "I can't go out, I'm combing my necklace"...
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Paul Pincus said...
    9:43 AM
    excellent post : )

    cheers.
  • Elizabeth said...
    12:29 PM
    Yes, well done! I don't think this is the look for me, but I do like the way you presented it.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...