Like a wolf in sheep's clothing...

Fashion, bless it's little designer cotton socks, isn't always terribly practical. Gorgeous...mesmerizing...confusing...addictive...yes, all these and so many more. But practical? On a great many occasions, no.

Which I was so pleased when I came across these shearling leather gloves from Acne. They actually look warm and (gasp) practical...as an added incentive they remind me of some black and white pictures from the 1960's of my mother...looking like an outdoors-y Beatnik in a pencil skirt and shearling jacket.
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 4 comments:

  • K.Line said...
    11:07 AM
    I want these!!
  • Elizabeth said...
    3:40 PM
    Those gloves look like you. They're superb.
  • Anonymous said...
    4:56 PM
    those are so adorable! the other day i found a pair of leather with lace detailing at the wrists in my mom's closet. =) gotta love gloves!
  • miss milki said...
    7:35 AM
    ooo! I think my Mum had a pair like this too! hmm I wonder if she still has them.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...