“A little garden in which to walk, and immensity in which to dream”

Before anyone gets too excited let me say that the pieces in this post are one-off prototypes...the work of an Icelandic product designer called Hafsteinn Juliusson...and therefore fall under the "lovely to look at" category rather than "must run out and buy".

Which is just as well for anyone who is as bad at gardening as I am...even though, at the moment, I am only attempting to maintain a small window-box sized planter my chives are droopy, my basil faltering, and my rosemary has officially committed suicide. How quickly I could kill a ring-sized portion of grass doesn't bear thinking about...

PhotobucketPhotobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 4 comments:

  • WendyB said...
    8:33 AM
    Chia rings!
  • Elizabeth said...
    10:23 AM
    Grass brass knuckles. I think I've seen everything now!
  • Anonymous said...
    11:07 AM
    Not bad for a picnic ;) I wonder when they'd make roses knuckles!
  • Anonymous said...
    6:55 PM
    Some people on etsy.com have been making this sort of thing for a while - go there and search for "moss ring" and you'll turn up a few. I love them - my own personal garden!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...