“Go in with an offer that includes self-induced handcuffs. Generally, there is a commitment to stay two to five years afterward.” - John Bremen

I think it's fairly obvious by this point that I love a good pun...either verbal or visual...so how could I resist the double whammy of the Chainel t-shirt from Haeftling...not only a take on Chanel's interlocking C's but a reference to the fact that all of the company's products are made by German prisoners.

It's not subtle...actually it veers towards the tacky...but sometimes you want something a little "off". After all, too much restraint can often be as bad as too little.
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • WendyB said...
    7:36 AM
    Hmmm. I don't feel the urge to buy!
    :-)
  • Elizabeth said...
    12:08 PM
    A cutting t-shirt. I like it.
  • site said...
    6:26 AM
    In my opinion one and all should browse on this.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...