"Join the jamboree..."


A small gripe...why, oh why, is this Ear Hat from Peter Jensen's collaboration with TopShop $60? It's unbelievably cute/iconic but it's also something that I know I would love deeply for a short time and then consign to the depths of my closet never to be seen again. Curse you new philosophy...curse you! (Retire to the murky depths of the blogosphere shaking my fists and muttering imprecations on the Gods of self-restraint.)

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • S. said...
    8:54 AM
    Oh my!!! I totally loved that hat as well.. in beige.. soooo cute but what a crazy price!!!
  • Anonymous said...
    11:36 AM
    Got any knitty friends? I guarantee there's a pattern for that very hat floating around the knit-centric Interwebs ...
  • Elizabeth said...
    8:07 PM
    It's about $55 higher than it needs to be, but it's cute. Maybe it'll pop up on eBay or something.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...