“Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.” - W. C. Fields

Having leapt into the abyss and bought a leopard print scarf I am now fixated by other animal-print options. So much so that I have to wonder...is this how it begins? Start with a scarf and the next minute you're "that crazy lady who wears 16 different animalistic patterns at one time"...

Perhaps if I just stick with scarves I'll be okay. After all, you can only wear one (maybe two) scarves at a time...moderation will be maintained by a sheer inability to wrap myself up beyond a certain point. Thereby making it safe to ogle this cashmere python-print scarf...taste-wise, if not financially.
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 5 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    10:28 AM
    The combination of the cashmere and the print is quite clever...
  • WendyB said...
    11:17 AM
    What timing...check out the most discreet animal print option on my blog today.
  • Eli said...
    1:35 PM
    Snake print scarf? Genius! Ive never even thought of one.
  • Elizabeth said...
    7:17 PM
    I think you need that scarf.
  • Anonymous said...
    1:38 AM
    Hi,

    Looking for Snake wine on search engines I found your website, do you have any related information ?

    Snake wine is this:
    http://www.asiansnakewinke.com/

    Thanks a lot for help.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...