And the winner is...

Yesterday marked the end of the first ever Style...a work in progress competition (or SAWIPCO for short). Thanks to everyone who entered...I had a horrible vision of having no entries and this being the first, and last, SAWIPCO...but no, my mailbox received quite a few quotations.

And the winner is...Victoria...who came up with not one, but two, quotes that I loved...

If you aren’t enjoying your clothes, then you really are missing the point. ~ Betty Halbreich

People will stare. Make it worth their while. ~ Harry Winston


Victoria...if you'd like to send me an email with your name and address (and choice of oily, normal, or sensitive skin kit) I'll make sure your prize gets sent out to you.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    7:16 PM
    Congratulations to Victoria!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...