Gobble...gobble...gobble...

"Don't assume you're always going to be understood. I wrote in a column that one should put a cup of liquid in the cavity of a turkey when roasting it. Someone wrote me that 'the turkey tasted great, but the plastic cup melted.'" - Heloise

Thanksgiving is almost upon us and, much as I love a drumstick and a spoonful of stuffing, I have to ask...does no one spare a thought for the poor little turkey? Plucked so that its pale flesh is on show...wrapped in tin foil...and then presented to a group of people so that they can pull it to pieces.

All in all, pretty much the same experience you'd have wearing this Vivienne Westwood dress...
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 4 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    9:09 AM
    I give a lot of thought to the frozen turkeys I see piled up in the freezer bins at the store . . . I feel a bit sorry for them. But I enjoy a slight satisfaction that my existence doesn't exacerbate their plight: I don't eat meat. At our house, it'll be Tofurky.

    I'd love to serve Tofurky in that dress. That would give me perverse pleasure.
  • Anonymous said...
    10:22 AM
    I would consider eating some of enc's Tofurky if I could do so in that dress.
  • Anonymous said...
    1:48 AM
    Pretty awesome and beautiful dress.Metal is IN! Yeah, it's back in a big way and looks good.
    Fashion, there's a brand new dance and they don't do it here, oooooh Fashion.
    I especially like this dress that she picked to go with it, she also really knows how to accessory's.
    You go girl, looks good.
    Bluetooth Helmet
  • 3:16 AM
    Quite worthwhile information, lots of thanks for your post.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...