"“It's easier to put on slippers than to carpet the whole world.” - Al Franken

Oh, fashion Gods...you can be a bit of a tease sometimes. Case in point, I stumbled across a pair of shoes from (whisper it...Juicy) that I actually liked...the knitted ruffles...the suede trim...cozy, yet girly and definitely something to cheer up the feet during the winter. Visions of all kinds of knitwear-laden outfits were filling my head...then I read the description again and realized they were...slippers.Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • WendyB said...
    7:56 AM
    I can't believe the name Juicy is on something so cute.
  • Anonymous said...
    9:10 AM
    Awesome slippers are still awesome. And no one needs know they're Juicy.
  • Elizabeth said...
    10:46 PM
    I don't know why you couldn't just wear them as shoes.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...