“All charming people, I fancy, are spoiled. It is the secret of their attraction.” - Oscar Wilde

Though I'll be making my own version...I do, after all, have enough random charms to sink the proverbial ship...there is something charmingly eclectic (if a trifle sterile and ready-made) about Belgian design duo Wouters & Hendrix's triple-strand charm necklace...probably the mixture of garnets and coral, both of which are favorites of mine.

Staring at W&H's necklace though made me think about my "style quirks"...personally I'm a random ring mixer of old...yet I rarely pile on a variety of necklaces...it's all too easy to get stuck in a rut...and sometimes and inspirational "kick in the pants"...even for something so basic as a trio of necklaces...is welcome (and necessary).

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    6:44 PM
    That's very sweet. It's interesting that the chains are all soldered into one unit, using one clasp. Clasp pileup is one of the reasons I don't like layering necklaces, but this formulation eliminates all that mess.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...