"British-style marmalade is sweet marmalade with a bitter tang..." - Wikipedia on marmalade

I keep catching myself staring at this image from Balenciaga's menswear collection for Fall/Winter '09...the wonderful, deep, marmalade orange shade...the cut...the zipper detailing...and the armour-like cuffs (gloves?) peeking out underneath. I'm in love...Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • S. said...
    1:47 PM
    THE CUT!!!!!

    Want one.
  • Hebden said...
    9:08 PM
    Isn't it incredible? Oh, and nice to "see" you...I've missed your posts recently.
  • S. said...
    8:03 AM
    Hi Hebden, how are you? :)

    My laptop has died so borrowing one atm, so have not been posting... it seems everything electronical I have, dies on me.. well the laptop fell on the floor, perhaps I am just not good at caring of them. :P

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...