“A hangover is the wrath of grapes” - unknown

As I sat around yesterday with a hangover the size of a small country...an alarming, disturbing, hangover as I didn't really drink that much white wine on New Year's eve (I'm actually convinced that the severity of my headache was due to the combination of wine and cupcake...no ordinary cupcake, a chocolate monster filled with a peanut butter mixture, topped with chocolate ganache frosting and crushed up Butterfingers...I think the sugar-y excessiveness took its toll).

Anyway, as I sat in abject misery it's probably fitting that my thoughts turned to headwear...and these natty little velvet and felt headband whimsies from (surprisingly) Anthropologie.
Photobucket

Though, to have been absolutely perfect, an ice bag would need to have been attached to fulfill my current requirements...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    11:04 AM
    Love 'em. And surely a discreet icebag could be secured to one somehow ...
  • Jennifer said...
    6:46 PM
    Go Anthro! Who would have thought they'd put out such hip little hairbands?
  • muebles online said...
    10:33 AM
    It won't truly have success, I suppose this way.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...