“Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tires, and a touch that never hurts.” - Charles Dickens

After much heming and hawing I've finally decided to upgrade my iPod (1st generation mini) for something with a little more entertainment value (a 16GB iTouch). And by "much h&h" I mean about...oh, 8 months...because, though I will sell my soul for certain items of clothing I categorize electronics with things like vacuum cleaners or getting the plumber in to fix a leaky faucet...from a practical standpoint they're better value for money than a lot of my purchases, they just lack excitement.

The ironic part of all this is that, like my mini, I'll probably use this to death...I certainly plan on traveling quite a bit this year and the touch should preserve my sanity during the countless hours spent sitting in airports. Of course I couldn't leave the thing unadorned...and engraving was free...so I had a little quote added to the back...now I need to check out the apps store to see what fashion apps are available.
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    9:24 AM
    Apropos, Hebden. I love it!
  • 2:13 PM
    Excellent choice for the gadget and the quote. I love it.
  • miss milki said...
    6:31 AM
    Nice quote - I wish i'd thought of something like that for my ipod nano - I just put my name on it!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...