Home is the sailor...home from the sea

Upon reflection I decided that my $10 H&M purchase is more "top" than "dress"...for me, at least...on someone 5'7" or shorter this would be a dress...at 5'11" it's a little short (I was obviously hunched over in the changing room).

Not that I'm unhappy about my purchase...dear me, no...but I'm still on the lookout for something stripe-y, and dress-y...and longer...

Photobucket


Striped top/dress - H&M, scarf - Urban Outfitters, jeans - Joes, suede boots, talon cuff - Pamela Love

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • S. said...
    7:37 AM
    LOVE that striped top, such a great find!
  • 7:41 PM
    WOW! I love your bracelet!
  • fxhawaii said...
    5:57 AM
    Oh my god, there is really much useful information here!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...