"...with tubes of cerulean blue - and vermilion and rose madder - for his artist's eye..." - Erica Jong

While I love gray when it comes to clothing I'm getting a little weary of all the other gray surrounding me at the moment...the sky...the sidewalks...and everything else that seems to be tinged in a mid-winter layer of murkiness. Which means that my thoughts are turning to a more summer-y color palette...which, in itself, is a little odd as I even during the summer months my clothing choices can be a little sombre.

Be that as it may I am slightly fixated on Acne's v-neck "sweater"...not a piercing blue (though it could be amped up depending on what was worn underneath)...and not really what I'd call a sweater (as I tend to associate sweaters with providing at least a cursory level of warmth)...it's a amalgam of negatives that suddenly becomes very positive indeed.
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • WendyB said...
    9:12 PM
    The grey weather definitely turns me off wearing grey as well.
  • Anonymous said...
    11:24 AM
    Me three - and it couldn't be greyer here. That gorgeous sheer top would be a fantastic antidote.
  • Anonymous said...
    4:13 PM
    Love this top, would look PERFECT under my new PERFECT fit tee (Kstreet). Sorry, can't stop gloating it arrived yesterday.... Whoop!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...