The Black Buoy

I get an awful lot of emails from people trying to get me to write about them on my blog...from how to tell if you have bad breath (apparently you lick the inside of your wrist)...to skincare...to updates on "shapewear" for the upper body (think Spanx for your upper arms)...but, as you'll have noticed, I rarely write about them because...well, they're just not my thing (the blogging equivalent of "he's just not that into you").

One email that I was into though concerned a new site called The Black Buoy which sells t-shirts from the New York/Hamptons based art collective Lola...along with clothing from Hamptons designers Max & Suzanne...and (the biggie for me) a nicely curated selection of "Driftwood" a.k.a. vintage and "Seaweed" a.k.a. vintage oddities (matchbooks, lucky wooden nickels, and Beatles collector cards).

They're also very kindly offering 15% off your first order (through March 1st) if you enter bbpreview at checkout. I'd have already used to to snag the vintage Courreges two-toned vest...if only it were a little larger...

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    9:35 AM
    Nice offerings. I'll remember this one!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...