"In Mexico we have a word for sushi: Bait" - Jose Simon

Well, I've had my iTouch for several days now...and I'm hooked...but, to what?

Am I checking the internet on-the go? No.

Am I reveling in having my entire calendar/address book in the palm of my hand? No.

Am I watching Man vs Food whilst sitting on the bus? Once again, no.

What I have been doing is becoming completely addicted to the Chop Sushi game that I downloaded. Seriously, this is virtual crack...I find myself picking up my iTouch...swearing that "I'll only play for five minutes"...two hours later I'm still matching sushi pieces and battling the world's worries, one piece of wasabi at a time.

At this point, I just want to finish the game so that I can get my life back...
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Jennifer said...
    9:56 PM
    That's so funny! I opted for the new nano in October. I love it, but am feeling the urge to get an iTouch. No way I could rationalize that purchase though, at least not for a while.

    I just downloaded a game for the nano called "Reversi". It's what I remember as "Othello" from my 70s childhood. Ever since, I find myself playing it at every chance I get. Makes a change from iPod solitaire, though!
  • Hebden said...
    10:06 PM
    Hmm, thanks for the recommendation...I don't know if I should risk checking out Reversi or not...I seem to have an addictive personality when it comes to games.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...