In an octopus' garden...


Helpful hint...if you can't watch the whole video skip to the end to catch the yodeling clam. But I digress...I find YouTube has that effect...I search for something and get carried away in a completely different direction on a sea of whimsy.

The initial octopi related search was caused by these octopus earrings...even though I'm not really much of an earring wearer I think they're beautiful...if they morphed into a brooch, or a pendant, I'd buy one immediately...as it is I just hope that any earring/octopus lovers reading this snatch up a pair asap.

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • WendyB said...
    10:13 AM
    I haven't seen that Sesame Street clip in so long! It's adorable, and the clam is definitely a highlight.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...