“It's strictly the schoolboy syndrome [and] seems to last well into adulthood.” - Elliott Carroll

"Writing at the same time as Shakespeare was Miguel Cervantes. He wrote Donkey Hote. The next great author was John Milton. Milton wrote Paradise Lost. Then his wife died and he wrote Paradise Regained." - an unknown schoolboy

Sometimes I feel like I have the sense of humor of a pre-pubescent boy...even if the p.p.b. in question also has a love of fashion...as I'm a sucker for any kind of bad visual pun. Like, for instance,...this t-shirt by Sixpack France...which features Hermes' classic logo taking a well-earned rest. It's cheesiness personified...yet it makes my p.p.b. giggle away to himself...which can't be such a bad thing, surely.
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    10:05 AM
    OH how I love that!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...