Je t'aime...

Judging by how neurotic I can get over my suede handbags I probably shouldn't get too excited about the suede/fur trench that Derek Lam showed as part of his Fall/Winter '09 collection. I mean, really, how many days are the weather conditions going to allow you to wear this? And even if you happen upon a perfect fall day, where do you go? Only a food/drink/liquid/stain free environment will ensure the maintenance of its purity and beauty.

All of which explains why I shouldn't be excited...but I can't help myself (heightening the excitement...the fact that Lam's inspiration was one of my favorite films...Louis Malle's 1958 movie, Ascenseur pour l'échafaud).
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • WendyB said...
    9:30 AM
    I have some coats/jackets that can only be worn about once a year. I still love them on that day though!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...