On the road again...

Well, I'm traveling again...this time it's a short trip to Indiana by way of Kentucky...I know, I know, right about now most fashion blogs are taking you to New York, London, or Paris...

It's odd but I usually find the actual outfit that I'm going to wear to travel in the most difficult to decide on...anything constricting can be downright uncomfortable (that's on top of the discomfort of trying to fit a 5'11" body into a plane seat whose legroom must have been designed for someone measuring 5'6")...and the thought of wearing sweatpants makes me itch.

Another consideration is that I've suddenly become fixated with the dark denim jacket that has been languishing in my closet since...well, what year did denim jacket overload hit? Obviously long enough that it's had a chance to rise phoenix-like from the ashes and demand to be worn again.

Denim jacket - Gap, striped sweater - Banana Republic, dress - Anthropologie, suede boots

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    11:11 AM
    It's so much easier to dress for traveling in the summertime--I usually depend on a simple silk jersey wrap dress that is as comfy as a nice robe yet much more polished than sweats. I always depend on my favorite pair of pants that are polished, but aren't so tight as to make changes in air pressure uncomfortable.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...