Would you mind passing the caterpillar crunch?

Some sentences that I thought I would never utter..."let's all go bungee jumping"..."these fried grasshoppers are delicious"...and "I'm looking for some bright pink Juicy sweatpants".

Another sentence that I couldn't imagine coming out of my mouth was "I really like Victoria Beckham's latest collection"...yet, despite the guilty feeling that washes over me as I type this, I do. Specifically, it's the capes that have me in their grasp...they're streamlined and luxurious...futuristic (in a vintage sci-fi movie kind of way) yet classic (in an Audrey Hepburn in Charade kind of way).

Oh, the shame...I just want to hide away and pig out on a big bowl of caterpillar crunch
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...