“There are still parts of Wales where the only concession to gaiety is a striped shroud.” - Gwyn Thomas

The only problem with buying things from men's departments is the difficulty in getting into the changing rooms to try them on...

At least that was the case when I stumbled upon this striped top from Vivienne Westwood's men's line...okay, to be honest, Mr. Heb stumbled across it first but there was only one left and it was too small for him so he (begrudgingly and with assorted mumblings and imprecations) passed it on to me. Such was my longing for the combination of stripes, embroidery, and gorilla-length sleeves that I even managed to convince the sales assistants that I wouldn't leave "cooties" in their oh-so-manly changing rooms when I wanted to try it on...

Photobucket


T-shirt - Muji, striped top with embroidery on chest - Vivienne Westwood, jeans - Joe's, glitter flats - Me Too, jacket - Belstaff

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • sophia said...
    6:15 PM
    I love this outfit and your blog you always post such interesting links to products and other interesting stuff.
  • Anonymous said...
    1:23 AM
    There's something about significant others and striped sweaters. I've kept one that my boyfriend wore when he was 15.. he is now 21. I can't let it go!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...