“The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary.” - Ashleigh Brilliant

Is it wrong that only a couple of weeks after returning from what was, admittedly, a bit of a binge shopping trip in London I am now starting a wish list for the sales? Well...probably...yes. But my guilt is assuaged (slightly) by the feeling that, as the economy is still in a state of turmoil, reductions will be plentiful...and of a hefty percentage.

Of course this may be wishful thinking but, if that is the case, at least I'll have been able to indulge in some pleasant daydreams. Reverie number one takes the form of this padded floral jacket from Les Prairies De Paris. Though the print is immensely summer-y we are fast approaching temperatures where the thought of anything more than the lightest of fabrics makes me ill...unless I'm going to spend the entire summer in an air-conditioned icebox (a tempting, though unattainable, plan)...which makes this a perfect "let's see if I can find this for a pittance" addition to my list.
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • 5:20 AM
    Wow, there is a great deal of effective material above!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...