“Don't marry a man to reform him--that's what reform schools are for.” - Mae West

I always feel slightly "schoolgirl" in this dress...not in a naughty kind of way...more "oh look, I found my old uniform in the closet". Having said that, it's one of my favorites...easy to wear and, dare I say, classic. Plus, it's much nicer than the grey, mustard, and maroon that I actually had to wear to school...

Photobucket


Plaid dress - Gap, jacket - Martin Margiela, skull necklace - Chloe, pin - APC, handbag - Mayle, shoes - Gentle Souls

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • WendyB said...
    11:46 PM
    Nah, if you want to feel schoolgirl-ish you need THIS skirt:
    http://wbjewelry.blogspot.com/2009/05/keeping-it-perv-in-family.html
  • Madelene said...
    12:42 AM
    I wish we had a Gap in Sweden. They seem to have some lovely stuff lately.. I was obsessed with the Pierre Hardy sandals last year.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...