“The Harvard Law states: Under controlled conditions of light, temperature, humidity, and nutrition, the organism will do as it damn well pleases.”

No matter how long you live somewhere...unless you were born there...you never fully become one with the foibles of the weather. At least, speaking personally, it's a skill that I know that I will never attain. Today started perfectly...mild temperatures...a light breeze...the kind of day when you can wear a light dress and jacket and feel almost giddy through sheer joie de vie.

Until lunchtime...when the humidity hit...and left me feeling as lank and limp as a piece of wilted lettuce. As I remove my jacket, I admit defeat...

Photobucket


Jacket - Heimstone, "lace" t-shirt - Blood Is The New Black, linen dress - Anthropologie, perforated flats - Jones the Bootmaker

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...