“I begged them to please make me something that wouldn't ride up my, well, you know. And they all told me that they used all the rubber for the tanks"

For some obscure reason I appear to be in rubber shoe mode this week...which is odd as it's not been particularly rainy lately...it's either my British-ness coming out (i.e. the assumption that, whatever the weather may be doing at that second, it will surely rain in the next ten minutes)...or I'm developing a fetish. Either way, how could I resist Melissa's take on the traditional Dutch clog?Photobucket

Today's quote...for the curious...is courtesy of swimmer, and MGM movie star, Esther Williams.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • sexshop said...
    4:33 AM
    Oh my god, there's so much useful material in this post!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...