“"Pooh," said Rabbit kindly, "you haven't any brain."..."I know," said Pooh humbly.” - Winnie the Pooh

Does is say something horrific about my psyche that instead of thinking "aw, look at the cute little bunny?" my mind was actually imagining the damage that those little bunny ears could inflict upon any potential muggers/bag thieves/bogeymen who came my way?

If it's in any way a mitigating factor this was closely followed by overwhelming feelings of cuteness...
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Jennifer said...
    6:20 PM
    Soooo cute! But they're only showing the elephant version on the UO site right now... wonder if this one sold out?
  • Hebden said...
    1:07 PM
    Drat! It was available the day before I posted...hopefully they get more in...

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...